On Instagram Tiara (Planners_And_Tiaras) thought I'd enjoy this article and I did. Now I would like to share it with all of you, enjoy!
Want to buy book lover a gift? Book is an obvious solution. Why don't you try something different? And if you like it, make it yourself, for you and your bookish friends ;-)
1. Armchair, a special one. All you need to do is to sit and read.
2. Books Mug, can by any book themed, including banned books.
3. A Pillow, all about books of course.
4. Bookshelf on the wall. Not wooden or any other. New trend is here - you can paint your personalized shelf!
5. Book Ends - of any shape. Need to be funny and eye catching ;-)
6. Tissues. Necessary while reading dystopian, romance, ya, msytery ...
7. Make yourself bookish stairs!
8. Book purse for books.
9. Shakespeare Pill Box - for literary hypochondriacs.
10. "In the Library" Perfume - yes, the scent of books in perfume bottle.
This book was funny, I liked Alma from the beginning. I didn't think I would root for her like I did. I liked all the characters. My favorites besides Alma were Sister Dee, Magdalena, and Joy. This was a very good book. Alma felt Medea-esque with how mean she was to everybody and saying she would "Cut till the white meat". Overall I enjoyed this book. It was quick read.